CMN Funds are raised through a combination of National Programs and local efforts:
- National Partners
- National Events
- Local Events
- Local Partners
Regardless of how the funds are raised, all Children’s Miracle Network funds are used to help our local kids.
Local stores with a national base (like Walmart, Dairy Queen, Rite-Aid, Valero Corner Stores and more) hold campaigns within their stores to raise funds for CMN. A lot of these funds are raised through Miracle Balloon sales, cash register donations, special parties and in-store celebrations put together by the employees of these National Partners… often on their days off.
National Partners in this area Include:
- Walmart / Sam’s Club
- Fred’s Super Dollar
- Rite-Aid Pharmacy
- Phi Mu
- Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores
- Corner Stores
- Dairy Queen
- Chico’s FAS
- Credit Union for Kids
- Ace Hardware
- American Legion
- Combined Federal
- Co-Op Financial Services
- Driven Brands, Maaco, Meineke Car Care Centers
- Express Employment Professionals
- Lids Foundation
- Long John Silvers
- Phi Kappa Theta
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon
In previous years, CHRISTUS St. Patrick Hospital has hosted telethons and radiothons as part of the National CMN program. It is quite possible we will host events of this type in the future.
CHRISTUS St. Patrick’s Children’s Miracle Network has the unique privilege of having local and national businesses, churches and community groups that choose to designate CMN as the beneficiary of their fundraising efforts. We can’t thank them enough.
If you belong to a group you think would be interested in giving back to your community in this way, please contact us at 337-430-5353 or [email protected].
There are tons of fun ways to get your group involved, and we are happy to support your efforts in any way we can.
Sell Miracle Balloons
Have a Miracle Jeans Day
Sell Children’s Miracle Network Items (bracelets, etc.)
Have a Donation Bucket Day in your store
We can work with you on sooooo many great, fun ideas!!! Let’s get started today!!!
- Annual Dragon Boat Race – One of the most successful fundraising events for our local Children’s Miracle Network office is the annual Dragon Boat Race. Click here for all the scoop!
- Extra-Life Events Locally – Extra-Life is a nationally developed, locally supported fundraising program that involves one or more members of our community putting together a “gaming marathon” to raise funds for Children’s Miracle Network. What better way to celebrate CMN than playing your favorite games with your friends in a competitive, fun and safe environment. Click here to find out more!
- Big Bass Fishing Challenge – Once a year the Big Bass fishermen get together to compete for bragging rights, and CHRISTUS St. Patrick Foundation’s Children’s Miracle Network is the beneficiary. This adventurous fundraiser, hosted by Southern Outdoor Productions LLC, is held at Loggerhead’s, usually the first Saturday in June. Call 337-430-5353 for more information.
- YOU TOO can raise funds for Children’s Miracle Network! Click here to find out how!!!
- We are constantly reviewing local event opportunities… if you have an event idea you think would be a fundraising winner, please let us know!