Donations to the Children’s Miracle Network create local miracles by funding advanced pediatric equipment and wellness education programs that our children need for their health and well-being.
Through its continuous efforts, Children’s Miracle Network has raised more than $7 million to date, most of which is donated a dollar or two at a time by caring individuals.
Specific pediatric equipment and facilities that have been funded by Children’s Miracle Network dollars include:
- ENT Navigation System
- ER pediatric equipment
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgical Suite
Specific wellness education programs that have been funded by Children’s Miracle Network dollars include:
- Go-Noodle in local area schools
- AED’s in local area schools
- CPR-Anytime Kits in local area schools
- Special programs implemented through CHRISTUS St. Patrick’s School-Based Health Centers